This is using up leftover panettone but you could just use bread to make these simple desserts. Makes 4 mini puddings.
- 4 Slices of bread or panettone
- 50g of Chocolate or chocolate spread
- 1tsp of cinnamon
- 150ml Double cream
- 50ml Milk
- 1 Egg
- 15g Demerara sugar
- 30g Butter
- Firstly melt the butter.
- Cut the slices of panettone into small pieces that will fit within your ramekins.
- Dip the slices into the butter and then place buttered side down into the ramekins creating your first layer.
- In. jug mix your cream, cinnamon, milk, and egg.
- Then spread your chocolate over the slices.
- Dip your next layer of bread into the butter placing butter side down.
- Then fill each ramekin with the cream liquid.
- Sprinkle with the Demerara sugar.
- Leave for them to soak up the cream liquid for one hour.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Place on baking tray and bake for 20 minutes until golden on top.