This weeks bake was lets use up my manky banana but not make banana bread recipe! These are super simple and quick to make!
Makes about 10 muffins.
- 195g Plain flour
- 1/2 tsp of Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of Baking soda
- 40g Cocoa Powder
- 1 Egg
- 150g Chocolate – whatever you like I used a mix of dark and white
- 90g Caster sugar
- 90ml Oil
- 1 – 2 Bananas ( I used 1.5 as this felt right, as they were standard size bananas but you can get some tiny or large ones so adjust to size)
- 100ml Milk
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and line a baking tray with 10 Muffin cases.
- In a large bowl mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cocoa powder.
- In a separate bowl mix the oil, caster sugar, and milk.
- Mash the banana and add to the liquid mix along with the egg.
- Chop the chocolate into chunks.
- Fold together the chocolate chunks, liquid mix and dry mix. Do not over mix, there will still be lumps.
- Spoon into the cases and then bake in the oven for 20 minutes until soft.
- Remove from tin and leave to cool until fully baked.