This weeks bake is a perfect one to use up tins and things you might have lying around in your cupboard. Originally this was going to be rocky road but I didn’t have marshmallows so fridge cake it is! You can use up any biscuits, fruits, or seeds. Also a good one to do with the kids!
- 200g Condensed Milk
- 200g Milk Chocolate
- 50g Dark Chocolate
- 40g Walnuts
- 300g Digestives or other biscuits
- 40g Dried fruit
- 80g Butter
- In a large sauce pan melt the chocolate along with the condensed milk, and butter on a low heat until no lumps remain.
- In a large bowl crush the biscuits into small pieces.
- Chop the nuts and add to the biscuits along with the dried fruit.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the biscuits and mix until well combined.
- Line a 20x30cm baking tray with baking paper or teflon sheet.
- Spoon and level the mixture in the tin and leave to cool in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Cut into slices and enjoy!