This weeks bake is another where I have been trying to avoid buying more ingredients, does anyone else do this with dinner throughout the week too? I do this when I haven’t done a meal plan, I do the same with my weekly bake! Now these aren’t exactly the most healthy, they are so moorish.
- 150g Butter
- 75g Softy dark Brown sugar
- 75g Caster sugar
- 200g Oats
- 40g Sunflower seeds
- 40g Pumpkin seeds
- 20g Plain flour
- 120g Frozen raspberries
- 4 tbsp of Honey
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line a 20x20cm tin with either grease proof paper or a teflon baking sheet.
- Weigh the butter, sugar and honey into a large saucepan and melt on a low heat until all the sugar has dissolved and the butter has fully melted.
- In a large bowl weigh all the dry ingredients.
- Mix the melted sugar with the dry ingredients all the oats are well mixed add the raspberries in and lightly mix, you don’t want to mix them too hard or they just break up fully.
- Then press the mix into the tin and bake in the oven for 20 minutes until golden.