I know what you are all thinking another chocolate caramel bake but again this was using stuff up in there cupboard and I didn’t have to buy a single ingredient. You can barely even call this baking its so easy to make you can do it with just a microwave and fridge.
- 200g of Mars bar, fudge, Milky Way and Daim bars (You can use whatever chocolate/ caramels you have left over)
- 50g Milk chocolate
- 50g Butter
- 3 tbsp of Golden Syrup
- 100g Cocoa pops
- Break or chop the milk chocolate, mars bars or other caramel chocolates into a heat proof bowl.
- Melt in the microwave in 30 second bursts stirring in between. At 1 minute add the butter and melt for a further 30s seconds.
- Add the golden syrup to the chocolate butter mix along with the cocoa pops and mix well until fully combined.
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper or teflon sheet and press the chocolate crispy mix into the bowl.
- Set in the fridge for at least 1 hour before cutting into squares.