This weeks bake is using up lots of blueberries that I got from work, these cheese cakes a a perfect little treat. They are great for a dinner party as can be made in advance. I love a baked cheesecake more than a chilled one as they are less rich, but let’s be honest its all about the buttery biscuit base.
Ingredients for base
- 100g Digestive biscuits
- 60g Salted butter
Ingredients for cheesecake filling
- 200g Full Fat soft cream cheese
- 2 tbsp of milk
- Drop of vanilla bean paste
- 80g Caster sugar
- 100g Blueberries
- 1 egg
- 1tbsp of plain flour
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- Crush the digestives in a small bowl until all fine.
- Add the melted butter to the digestive biscuits and mix until well combined.
- Add the biscuit into each to the ramekins evenly and press down until firm.
- In large bowl add all of the cheesecake ingredients except for the blueberries and whisk until no lumps remain.
- To soften the blueberries microwave for 30 seconds until soft and mash slightly then add 3/4 to the cheesecake mixture and mix well.
- Pour the filling into the ramekins and add a few of the spare blueberries on top.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes until golden on top.
- Enjoy warm or cold.