- 125g Salted butter
- 100g soft brown sugar
- 100g caster sugar
- 30ml of Maple syrup
- 150g Pecans
- 50g White chocolate Chips
- 1 egg
- 225g Self raiding flour
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line two baking trays with Teflon sheets.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, add the maple syrup and best again.
- Add in the egg until smooth.
- Chop the pecans into small pieces.
- Add the flour, pecans and white chocolate and beat until well incorporated.
- Using two spoons to make a rough ball of dough with 12 on each tray.
- Bake in the oven until soft in middle and crispy on outside, should take between 10-12 minutes.
- Leave to harden on the tray for a minute then place on cooling rack.