This weeks bake is using another load of plums that my mum brought me from home. Actually I think when I made my focaccia a few weeks back I actually used damsons not plums but it tastes the same in the end!
- 75g Ground almonds
- 80g Self Raising flour
- 180g Plums
- 80g of Butter
- Drop of almond extract
- 2 Small eggs
- 75g Caster sugar
- 50g White chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp of milk
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees celsius. Grease and line a 1lbs loaf tin.
- In a large mixing bowl add the flour, ground almonds and sugar add the butter and beat on the mixer until resembles bread crumbs or forms a paste.
- Add the eggs, milk and almond extract and beat again until light and fluffy.
- Chop the plums into small pieces and add 3/4 of them into the cake batter and fold to incorporate.
- Fill batter into the cake tin.
- Bake in the oven for 25-35 minutes until golden brown on top.