This weeks bake I was trying to be a little bit healthier and use less sugar and fat in my bake. It wasn’t Jakes favourite but I enjoyed this cake toasted with a little butter and or peanut butter on top. It was quick and easy to make which was another bonus!
- 225g Plain flour
- 1.5 tsp of baking powder
- 30g Soft brown sugar
- 30g Butter
- 200g Mango
- 1 Passion fruit
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp of honey
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line and grease a loaf tin.
- Start by creaming together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and beat together.
- Puree the mango in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Add the mango to the cake mix, along with the flour, baking powder and honey.
- Mix the cake batter until no flour lumps are visible.
- Fill the tin and level and decorate the top with passionfruit seeds if desired.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 mins until golden brown on top